Natural Pain Relief Balm
Tired muscles are no match for this all-natural pain relief balm. Our soothing salve is made with shea and coconut butter as well as organic arnica to calm your aches and pains. Rub this balm on sore muscles before or after exercise and watch it work wonders.
What’s in Our Pain Relief Balm?
A calming blend of arnica and peppermint essential oil helps relieve muscle tension and nourish the skin. Our pain relief balm is packed with the following natural ingredients, including:
- Shea butter – Super hydrating and chock full of anti-inflammatory properties, shea butter boosts skin moisture.
- Coconut butter – Known to reduce wrinkles and moisturize dry skin, coconut butter supports your skin’s natural elasticity. Plus, it smells amazing!
- Arnica oil – One of the best ingredients for relieving pain, arnica oil is also great for healing minor skin wounds and insect bites
- Peppermint essential oil – This essential oil is known to calm the senses. It has emollient properties that hydrate dry skin and help treat redness and inflammation.
- Menthol crystals – Known for their cooling sensation, menthol crystals calm irritation and support muscle recovery.
Created Without: gluten, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, and sulfates. Everything is made in small batches in the USA and never tested on animals.
How to Use Our Pain Relief Balm
Remove the amount you need and rub it between your hands until it reaches the desired consistency. Apply our pain relief balm topically to sore or tired muscles.
Pack it in your gym bag and use it after a workout for additional relief. It’s also great to use before exercise to help avoid muscular tension and promote recovery.
This product has not been reviewed by the FDA, so we can’t claim its health benefits. However, we can offer our opinion based on research and customer reviews. Please consider this when shopping.
For questions or specific concerns, contact Voss Botanicals today!
Who We Are
At Voss Botanicals, our products are made from fresh, high-performing ingredients. By avoiding outsourcing entirely, we can ensure you’re delighted when you receive any item from our shop.
NOTE: The images are for reference only. Please allow for color differences in your finished products. Please look at the ingredient list for allergies — thank you!