CITRUS BOX INCLUDES:
1 – 4 ounce bar of Lemon & Sage soap
1 – 2 ounce Lemon Peel sugar scrub
1 – 2 ounce jar of Sage Clay Mask
1 – Lip balm with Mango Butter & Ylang Ylang (non vegan, contains beeswax)
1 – microfiber washcloth with a sprig of dried flowers
1 – 8 ounce salt soak. You choose (selection is below):
FOR THAT EXTRA SPECIAL TOUCH, You can add on a 2 ounce tin of Sunflower Salve with Orange essential oil (great for moisturizing!)
This presents beautifully but you can add gift wrapping ($4.00 extra). This box does not include an inner box.
ENERGIZE – Citrus scent. A refreshing blend of Himalayan sea salt, Epsom salt, ground oatmeal, baking soda, rosemary, rice bran oil, orange & frankincense essential oils. Calendula flower.
FLAKED OUT – Lavender & Earthy Butterfly-Pea flower scent. A soothing blend of dead sea salt, Epsom salt, ground oatmeal, baking soda, rice bran oil, lavender & helichrysum essential oils. Calendula & butterfly-pea flowers.
LADY BUSINESS – Oriental scent of sage & Neroli. A remedy to PMS, bloating & cramps with a blend of dead sea salt, Epsom salt, ground oatmeal, baking soda, rice bran oil, sage & neroli essential oils. Sage & yarrow herbs & flowers.
REHAB – Uplifting lemon & patchouli scent. A detoxifying blend of dead sea salt, Epsom salt, ground oatmeal, baking soda, rice bran oil, seaweed, bentonite clay, lemon & patchouli essential oils. Sage herbs.
REVIVAL – Invigorating Eucalyptus & Juniper scent. An awakening blend of dead sea salt, Epsom salt, oatmeal, baking soda, organic seaweed, rosemary, rice ban oil, juniper & eucalyptus essential oils. Sage & lavender herbs & flowers.
STRESSED OUT – Rose floral scent. A calming blend of Himalayan sea salt, Epsom salt, coconut milk, baking soda, rice bran oil, rose geranium essential oil. Rose petal flowers.
CAN’T DECIDE WHICH TO GET?
Not all bath salts are alike. Use the right bath salt for your skin type and enjoy more benefits.
• Bath Salts for Tired and Dull Skin: REHAB, ENERGIZE, or REVIVAL. The menthol component of the ingredients increases circulation across the skin surface and improves skin appearance.
• Bath Salts for Stressed or Oily Skin: STRESSED OUT. Stay away from lavender bath salts if you have sensitive or oily skin. Coconut milk & rose is known to melt away the troubles of the day.
• Bath Salts for Dry and Flaky Skin: FLAKED OUT. Your skin needs much hydration. Choose this bath salt to give you as much hydration as you need.
• Bath Salts for Puffy Skin: REHAB. Mineral, clay, and seaweed bath salts are the best for you. They will help detoxify your skin. And your skin would benefit from the power of negative ions – it draws in nutrients into your skin.
• Bath Salts for Bloating & Cramps: LADY BUSINESS. Has been helpful with soothing oats, sage, neroli, yarrow – it draws soothing calm to tense muscles.
• 100% Natural, Vegan, & Cruelty-Free Bath Salts
• Handmade using only dead sea salt & organic essential oils
• Soothes dry or irritated skin with deep hydration
• Relax sore muscles and ease tension
• Presents beautifully as a housewarming, bridesmaid, new mom, graduation, or birthday gift.
Through our small batch operation, Voss Botanicals makes only high-quality, handmade, cold process soaps, body and bath products. Using only the best in naturally occurring ingredients, we help preserve a healthy body inside and out.
PRODUCT FOOTPRINTS ~
• Natural ingredients
• Phthalate, Sulfate, Petroleum & Paraben Free
• Free of Synthetic Fragrances
• Free of Synthetic Dyes
• GMO & Gluten-free
• Sustainable Innovation
• Made in the USA
• Zero Waste
• Low Carbon Footprint
• Never Tested on Animals, Only on Willing Human
If you wish to be updated about our new products, specials and giveaways follow us on:
Check out all our products at: www.etsy.com/shop/Vossbotanicals
NOTE: The images are for reference only. Products are made by hand using natural ingredients. Please allow for color differences in your finished products. All of our bath and body products are made in small batches and tested for quality assurance. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.I am not a medical professional. None of my products are reviewed by the FDA, so I cannot make any claims on the health benefits of my products. I can only offer my opinion based on research, product testing, and customer reviews. Take this into consideration when shopping. Please look at the ingredient list for allergies. — Thank you 🙂