From dead skin cell build up to stress, there are various factors that dull the natural radiance of your skin. Given the fact that your skin is the largest organ of your body, it is of utmost importance that you take good care of it. One way to do it is to include regular exfoliation into your skin care regimen. Exfoliating properly allows your pores to breathe, prevents sign of aging, takes care of ingrown hairs, and so much more. Talking of exfoliation, try our charcoal scrub sea salt and roses and you will fall in love with your skin. Here are a few reasons why you should take your exfoliation routine seriously:
1. Smooth, smooth skin– A body scrub works wonders on your skin. It removes dead skin cells, brightens and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and milky soft. You most probably scrub your face weekly. Why not pamper your body the same way? We suggest using a non-toxic, paraben free scrub for best results.
2. Helps you moisturize better– Applying body lotion to exfoliated skin accelerates the moisturizing effects. The moisturizing boost is because the dead and dull skin cells are removed from your body when you exfoliate. This allows your skin to absorb lotions easily.
3. Keep acne troubles away– An exfoliating body scrub is a great addition to your skin care regimen if you are troubled by acne. There are body scrubs that help minimize your pores and prevent breakouts. We highly recommend charcoal scrub sea salt and roses for oily skin.
4. Razor bump relief– We all hate those frustrating razor bumps, don’t we? If you know how to use body scrubs after shaving that won’t be a problem anymore. Exfoliate with a rose body scrub to avoid that stinging feel that plagues you post shaving. That is not all! Scrubbing is a great way to get rid of rugged calluses and unwanted ingrown hairs.
5. You smell amazing– Don’t we all light scented candles before hopping into our bathtubs for a relaxing ‘me’ time? And we spend a good amount of time before purchasing a body fragrance or lotion. To conclude, we love to indulge in delicious fragrances. Did you know fragrance tends to stay longer on exfoliated skin? Yes, body scrubs go beyond skin clearing benefits!
A good exfoliation session will not only smoothen your skin and give it a natural glow, it will also leave you feeling rejuvenated. Buy charcoal scrub sea salt and roses from Voss Botanicals and gift your skin some goodness!