13 Reasons to Use Lavender Oil
- It is calming. Voss Botanical Bath & Shower Oil contains this essential oil as one of the main ingredients. Rub a few drops into your cupped palms then inhale. Then rub on the feet, temples, and wrists to feel your own personal oasis of relaxation.
- Great natural sleep aid. Put a few drops onto your pillow to help you drift away. Sweat dreams.
- Bee sting or insect bite. Put a few drops onto a bee sting or insect bite to stop the itching and reduce the swelling. Works like a charm.
- Minor burn. Put 2-3 drops on a minor burn to decrease the pain.
- Cuts. Drop Voss Botanical Bath & Shower Oil onto a cut to stop the
bleeding and to clean the wound and kill bacteria.
- Eczema or Dermatitis. If you apply a few drops of Voss Botanical Bath & Shower Oil directly to your damp skin after bathing, then pat dry it will help with this condition.
- Nausea or motion sickness. To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a drop or two of the product on the end of your tongue, behind the ears or around the navel.
- Nosebleed. To stop a nosebleed, put a few drops of product on a tissue
and wrap it around a small chip of ice. Push the tissue covered ice chip up under the middle of the top lip to the base of the nose & hold as long as comfortable or until the bleeding stops (don’t freeze your lip or gum though)
- Dry or chapped skin. Rub a small portion of Voss Botanical Bath & Shower Oil on chapped or windburn skin. Feels comforting and smells great too.
- Chapped or sunburned lips. Rub a drop or two of the product on chapped or sunburned lips.
- Hay fever. Rub a drop between your palms and inhale deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
- Dandruff. Rub several drops of product into the scalp to help eliminate dandruff.
- Cold sores. Put a drop of Voss Botanical Bath & Shower Oil on a cold sore. Aaahhhh…instant relief.